06 April 2010

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

colorful.
humanity.
hope.

Where to begin? This book was everything I could hope for and more. My only thought when I finished the first book, was that I needed to start the second book, Catching Fire immediately...and I did. The only pity is that the third book doesn't come out until August!

I had my doubts when I read the summary of the book, I mean how could an entire book be written about children fighting to the death for food? Sounded like a serious downer to me. I was pleasantly surprised to find the overall plot to be hopeful and heart-warming.

Lionsgate is making a movie and I just hope it will do the book justice because the book, is amazing.

5 of 5 stars

 ...Already read this book and want to join the conversation? Click here: 
[SPOILER ALERT!]

No comments: