03 April 2010

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


action.
love-triangle.
giggle.

Overlooking the grammatical errors that bothered me to start, I found this book action-packed, engaging, and satisfying. Most memorable for me, was the tent scene that seriously made me laugh out loud.

I remain team Edward at this point. Something about his desire to be with and protect Bella, not to mention his ability to do so makes me a little crazy, in a good way (;

On a side note, Kristin Stewart in the movie really bothers me.  I think she acts like a snobby brat. I'm uncertain if she meant to act that way, or if the actress is just like that in real life, but she bugs.  In the book, Bella is perhaps naive, yes, but there is an innocence about her inner struggle when you read the book that is lost in the movie.

5 of 5 stars

No comments: